This project required redesigning the entire front entrance of the property into a full hard standing area.
Before we started, the pathway leading to the front door was unstable and the driveway to the property was weathered, along with the drainage being blocked it was time for these clients to do something. So they called us and asked for a complete Green and Ground design. I drew a rough sketch on paper and supplied samples of materials I intended on using and advised why I had chose that design and those colors for that property. They were happy to go ahead.
Although this project was on the smaller side of the scale it took a lot of time in the detail due to things like, angles, recessed inspection covers, numerous different levels and existing drainage issues to contend with. But none the less the job was completed to a high standard and the clients are over the moon with the finished product, as were Green and Ground. Once we were finished another bespoke project was put under the belt with pride.
- Charcoal block paving border throughout
- Brindle block paving laid in a 45degree angle
- bespoke circles with autumn block paving
- circles laid in a matching 45degree angle with entire pattern and spacing continuing throughout
- new drainage channels with galvanized tops
- x2 recessed inspection chamber covers fitted and cut in with entire pattern and spacing continuing throughout
- Rainbow sandstone path with bespoke cut block pave diamond edges.